No Products in the Cart
Family Owned & Operated since 1977
Free shipping on all U.S. orders
Your body is made of trillions of cells. For vibrant, total-body health, your cells must communicate and work together in perfect harmony. However, factors like stress, toxin exposure and even normal aging can disrupt cell communication and function - resulting in widespread impacts to your health and longevity.
PectaSol® is a clinically proven, patented supplement derived from citrus peels that delivers unparalleled daily support and protection all the way to the cellular level. Backed by 65+ published studies, PectaSol is formulated for optimal bioavailability and works via unique mechanisms to optimize cellular function and communication, immune function, and other essential areas of health.
A source of potassium for the maintenance of good health.
1. What is Modified Citrus Pectin (MCP)? Modified Citrus Pectin (MCP) is a modified form of citrus pectin, a natural substance derived from the peels of citrus fruits such as oranges, lemons, and grapefruits. MCP is produced by chemically modifying citrus pectin to reduce its molecular weight, resulting in improved absorption and bioavailability.
2. How does Modified Citrus Pectin work? MCP is known for its ability to interact with galectin-3, a protein involved in cell adhesion and inflammation. By binding to galectin-3, MCP may help inhibit its harmful effects, including promoting tumor growth, metastasis, and inflammation. MCP is also believed to have antioxidant properties and may support immune function.
3. What are the potential health benefits of Modified Citrus Pectin? Research suggests that Modified Citrus Pectin may offer several health benefits, including:
4. Is Modified Citrus Pectin safe to use? Modified Citrus Pectin is generally considered safe for most people when taken at appropriate doses. However, it is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or are taking medications.
5. Can anyone use Modified Citrus Pectin? Modified Citrus Pectin is generally safe for adults. However, it is not recommended for use in children or during pregnancy and breastfeeding, as there is limited research on its safety in these populations. People with citrus allergies or sensitivity to pectin should also avoid MCP. Additionally, if you have any underlying health conditions or are taking medications, it is advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before using MCP.
6. How is Modified Citrus Pectin taken? Modified Citrus Pectin is commonly available as a dietary supplement in powder or capsule form. The recommended dosage may vary depending on the specific product and the desired health goals. It is important to carefully read and follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer or consult with a healthcare professional for personalized dosage recommendations.
7. Are there any side effects of Modified Citrus Pectin? Modified Citrus Pectin is generally well-tolerated. However, some individuals may experience mild gastrointestinal discomfort, such as bloating or gas, when taking higher doses. If you experience any adverse effects, it is advisable to reduce the dosage or discontinue use and consult with a healthcare professional.
8. Can Modified Citrus Pectin interact with medications? Modified Citrus Pectin may interact with certain medications, particularly those affected by fiber intake or those relying on galectin-3 activity. If you are taking any medications, it is important to inform your healthcare professional before using MCP to avoid potential interactions or adverse effects.
9. Is Modified Citrus Pectin a substitute for medical treatment? No, Modified Citrus Pectin is not a substitute for medical treatment. While it may have potential health benefits, it should not be used as a replacement for prescribed medications or medical advice. It is important to consult with a healthcare professional for proper diagnosis, treatment, and guidance regarding your specific health concerns.
As a dietary supplement for maximum support, take 1 scoop (6.125 grams) 3 times daily with liquid on an empty stomach. For long term maintenance, take 1 scoop (6.125 grams) per day with liquid on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.