No Products in the Cart
Free shipping on all u.s. orders
EZC Pak is an award-winning physician formulated 5-Day tapered immune support pack designed to reduce inappropriate antibiotic use. EZC Pak is composed of certified organic Echinacea purpurea, zinc, and vitamin C to nutritionally support your immune system. When you're on the go or feeling less than your best, choose the physician's choice in immune support: EZC Pak. Be well naturally.
• High Quality Ingredients: Containing certified organic Echinacea purpurea, Zinc acetate and Vitamin C, EZC Pak capsules are formulated using the best available clinical data.
• Vegetarian, Gluten-Free And No-Sugar Added: Designed to be well tolerated by a wide range of people, EZC Pak immune boosting supplements are available in gluten-free, vegetarian and no-sugar-added capsules.
• 5-Day Tapered Pack: Available in an over the counter 5-day package to help support a healthy immune system. Each pack contains 28 capsules (14 Echinacea supplements/14 Zinc and Vitamin C supplements) with a dosage that tapers off over 5 days.
• Physician Formulated: Physician Sarath Malepati, MD formulated EZC Pak with organic Echinacea, Zinc and Vitamin C supplements to help support the body’s normal immune system defenses and aid in the reduction of global antibiotic overuse.
• Inappropriate Use Of Antibiotics: Antibiotic overuse contributes to drug resistance and they can’t be used to treat cold and flu symptoms. EZC Pak is not a substitute for necessary antibiotics, but serves as an immune boosting supplement.
GMOs, gelatin, gluten, artificial colors, added sugars and preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use for Adults:
Take 1 E capsules + ZC capsules.
Day 1: 4 times a day (every 6 hours).
Day 2: 3 times a day (every 8 hours).
Day 3-5: 2 times a day (every 12 hours).
Capsules can be opened. Contents can be mixed with water or juice. An extra E capsules + ZC capsules is provided for future use. Store in a cool, dry place.