The original multi-strain Bio-Kult product containing 14 probiotic strains for everyday use.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life
- Suitable for children and pregnant women (we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement)
- Non-GMO and Gluten free
The probiotic strains in Bio-Kult are cryoprotected during the freeze drying process, which gives two main benefits:
1. They are protected from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and are therefore able to colonize the full length of the gastrointestinal tract.
2. The process allows Bio-Kult to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Bio-Kult can be used on a continuous basis or for a short period of time, e.g. when taking antibiotics.
Contains milk and soy, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.